Our 4th Grade students start at 8:00 Am till 2:50 pm. This is where they prepare themselves for amazing learning.
All 4th grade students will need the following supplies for school:
- 24 #2 pre-sharpened pencils. Please no mechanical pencils.
- 2 boxes of Kleenex tissues
- Clorox/Lysol disinfecting wipes
- Hand sanitizer
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- 2 boxes of gallon size Ziploc bags
- 7 composition notebooks
- 4 pocket folders
- 1 graph notebook (notebook with grid paper for math)
- 2 packs of pens blue or black ink only.
- 2 packs of loose leaf paper
- 1 pack of copy paper
We recommend that the following supplies be available for students for use at home to help complete homework assignments and projects throughout the school year.
- 24 count of crayons
- Loose leaf paper
- 12 in ruler
- Protractor clear
- Glue stick